Vertical: Consumer Web/Media/Advertising
Location: Denver CO (National)
Revenue: $30 million
Entity: Public (wholly-owned subsidiary)
- 2 year duration
- 120+ hires made (including work for parent company)
- 85% reduction in outside vendor spend
Client needed onsite consulting resource to lead recruiting effort for wholly-owned subsidiary of major enterprise company in online media and advertising. Goal was to regain confidence of company management, reduce hiring costs, and establish best practices.
Deployed consulting and white-label recruiting solution with senior consultant to lead recruiting efforts for company subsidiary.
- Provided recruiting support for entire organization across all functional domains.
- Reported directly to corporate leadership with matrix report to subsidiary CEO.
- Worked with team to establish consistent recruiting workflow, candidate assessment, tracking and reporting.
- Significantly reduced (from 30 to 2) the number of outside vendor partners for FTE direct-hire support and eliminated 85% of spend except on highly-specialized needs.
- Provided recruiting production to company and other national brands owned by same corporate parent.
Our consultant worked directly with corporate parent and subsidiary leadership to establish a productive talent attraction and acquisition process. Based on our success, we were asked to provide similar support for 3 other wholly-owned subsidiary brands of parent corporation.
- Eliminated vast majority of vendor spend on direct placement services that were spinning out of control.
- Made over 120 hires across 4 subsidiaries including locations in Denver, San Francisco and New York.
- Eliminated two retained search fees for key hires by bringing search in-house and successfully closing candidates.
- Improved tracking and reporting of metrics for corporate leadership.
- Attended two university career events on behalf of client.
- Improved interview best practices, assessment strategy and streamlining overall talent process by working directly with hiring management and teams.